What better way to celebrate Friday the 13th than by honoring with the King of the delightfully creepy, the pleasantly scary, and the wonderfully weird – Tim Burton – the master of all things....different.
— The main event page can be found here
— We are looking for artists who would like to contribute to our Tim Burton tribute charity art show. We want the spooky, the creepy, and of course the striped! Here's what you need to know!
● 45% of all sales will be donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Georgia Chapter…
● Participating artists will receive free entry into the event
● 3 pieces max per artist, no pieces larger than 3x3 feet please! Space is limited!
● Approximately 2 weeks before the event, we will update everyone with instructions on dropping off your piece(s). So make sure you check back to this page!
● All art must be in theme!
● Art must be READY TO HANG. Unfortunately due to lack of space, sculptures and things must be wall mountable in order to display them.
● Due to this being a one night only event, we cannot receive shipped in artwork from out of state. You need to be able to meet in person to drop off your piece
● You do not need to contact us to ask if you can participate!
If you have any further questions, feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]
— Cover art by the wickedly talented Trini Quinn's Artwork
Curating done by Artetak
Party animal Markster Con