Battle & Brew presents a tribute to Oscar winning director Guillermo Del Toro
A love letter to the man who brought to life some of the most amazing fairy tales in modern history. We're looking for art inspired by any and all things GDT. We're talking his movies, tv shows, books, cameos, art, etc etc.
His IMDB page for ideas is here imdb.com/name/nm0868219/
• Any and everyone is welcome to submit! You do NOT have to ask permission to participate in the show
• Pieces MUST be in theme.
• No more than 2 pieces per artist
• Please no pieces larger than 3'x3'
• Please drop off all pieces for the show during the week of May 15th through the 20th, anything later will not be accepted. The hostesses at the front can help you with this!
• We are not taking a commission fee for the sale of your art, but we do ask for a $5 hanging fee per piece. Please come with cash when dropping off your pieces
• Please make sure your piece comes ready to hang! That means any sort of mounting on the back, prints framed, etc. If your piece is not ready to hang it will be denied from the show. NO SCREWS, NO TAPE, NO STICKY BACKS
• LOCAL ARTISTS ONLY. Can you drop off/pick up your piece in person? Yes? Then you're good to go.
• Please print out, sign, and bring in this contract when you drop off your piece
• We reserve the right to deny any submission that did not follow the rules.
Please have your name, email address, and the price on a piece of paper taped to the back of your piece. This way we can keep track of whose piece is whose so we can get them labeled correctly and so you can get paid if it gets sold.
The opening night for the art show is May 22nd
Please read the event page in full before contacting me, your questions are probably already answered.
This art show is curated with love by Artetak, if you have any questions please shoot me an email at [email protected]
and I look forward to seeing your art!