Battle & Brew is proud to present our second ever art show after the success of our first one!
The theme for this show is the 90's. We're talking everything from 1990 to 1999! Movies, video games, shows, toys, whatever from the decade that had us trying to explain to our parents how Furbies weren't actually recording our conversations for the government.
• Any and everyone is welcome to submit! You do NOT have to ask permission to participate in the show
• No more than 2 pieces per artist
• Please no pieces larger than 3'x3'
• Please drop off all pieces for the show during the week of March 13th through the 18th, anything later will not be accepted. The hostesses at the front can help you with this!
• We are not taking a commission fee for the sale of your art, but we do ask for a $5 hanging fee per piece. Please come with cash when dropping off your pieces
• Please make sure your piece comes ready to hang! That means any sort of mounting on the back, prints framed, etc. If your piece is not ready to hang it will be denied from the show.
• LOCAL ARTISTS ONLY. Can you drop off/pick up your piece in person? Yes? Then you're good to go.
• Please print out, sign, and bring in this contract when you drop off your piece
Please have your name, email address, and the price on a piece of paper taped to the back of your piece. This way we can keep track of whose piece is whose so we can get them labeled correctly and so you can get paid.
The opening night for the art show is March 20th
Please read the event page in full before contacting me, your questions are probably already answered.
This art show is curated with love by Artetak, if you have any questions please shoot me an email at [email protected]
and I look forward to seeing your art!