Facebook event page
Atlanta Photography Group / APG
75 Bennett St NW, Ste B-1, Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Join us for 31st Annual Push Pin Party, where photographers are invited to pin up their best prints at one of our biggest events of the year!
Enjoy pizza, drinks, and a photobooth featuring the PixelStick, courtesy of Atlanta School of Photography.
This year, we have a panel of judges that will choose first, second, and third place winners. The judges are:
-Susan Bridges, owner of Whitespace Gallery
-Amy Miller, director of the Atlanta Celebrates Photography
-Bill Boling, Founder and Owner of Fall Line Press
-Nancy McCray, Publisher of South x Southeast Photo Magazine
***First, second and third winners will be announced at 8:30pm. You must be present to claim your prize! The artist that receives the most stars by the end of the exhibition will win a free space (no registration fee) in APG’s exhibit, “Choice 2018”, and will also receive a $50 gift card to ASoP.
• Free for APG members, entry fee of $10 for Non-members
• Entry tickets go on sale starting at 6pm – doors open at 6:30
• Space is available on a first come basis
• Unframed, unmounted prints only
• Quantity – as many prints as will fit on 24” x 24” space
• Artists can sell their work — gallery takes 20% commission for
any sale APG handles
• Label the back of all photographs with your name, title, price
and phone number
• Buyers can take home prints at time of sale.
For more on Push-in, visit: atlantaphotographygroup.org/events/2018/1/12/exhibition-push-pin