Bibbidy bobbidy boo(zy)! All of us have a princess (or prince) inside of us waiting to break free, right? Or maybe a fairy or any other character inspired by the big Mouse?
On April 14th, 2018 you'll have your chance to indulge in that enchantment with hundreds others for the Atlanta ENCHANTED PUB CRAWL with Disney inspired costumes highly encouraged (but not required)!
Markster Con Productions, known for producing a wide variety of year-round geek and alternative themed events, is calling on all fairies, gnomes, princesses, kings, queens, mad hatters, as well as all others in the fantastical Disney kingdom to tap into their inner child and come play as we celebrate with food, drink and merriment.
Almost everyone has an inner mystical creature yearning to break free and on April 14th they’ll have their chance. Incorporating numerous pubs in the Virginia-Highland area of Atlanta, registered attendees can expect a fun-filled day with fantasy themed photo ops, giveaways, food and themed drink specials, a charity raffle, an enchanted costume contest as well as a charity aspect to benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society. The Virginia-Highland area, located near the historic Plaza Theater, is an ideal location for a “pub crawl” as all participating pubs are located in close proximity. Although walking is required all participating pub stops are located within just a quarter-mile stretch.
MarksterCon.com Enchanted Pub Crawl attendees are encouraged to dress the part with a costume element being present, although wearing a themed based costume is not required. Attendees are welcomed to also wear an outfit based on a Disney character or even their favorite fantasy based t-shirt.
In addition to the Enchanted Pub Crawl being a perfect opportunity for adult fans of the fantasy world to mingle with their fellow geeks, while imbibing in drink and merriment, this event will also help raise funds for the National Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society with a portion of ticket sales going to the worthy cause in addition to a raffle contest with 100% benefiting the charity.
Multiple Sclerosis, the most common immune-mediated disorder, affects the central nervous system. According to Wikipedia, in 2015, about 2.3 million people were affected globally by MS. It is a disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged which then disrupts the ability of parts of the nervous system to communicate, resulting in a range of signs and symptoms, including physical, mental, and sometimes psychiatric problems. There is no known cure for multiple sclerosis but treatments attempt to improve function after an attack as well as prevent new attacks. For more information on Multiple Sclerosis, please visit NationalMSsociety.org
Advanced tickets range from $25 for a ‘Commoner’ ticket (Gen. Admission) to $45 for a ‘Royalty’ ticket (VIP). Included with Gen. Admission is 4 shot tickets, a commemorative Enchanted Pub Crawl pin, admission to pubs, numerous photo ops, giveaways, one raffle ticket and more. Registration is from 4-9pm at Diesel Filling Station with walk-up sales available. This event is 21+ with valid I.D. required for entry to all participating pubs.
• DATE: April 14th, 4-11pm
• LOCATION: Atlanta (Virginia–Highland)
• AGES: 21+
• HOST PUB: Diesel Filling Station
• PRODUCED BY: Markster Con
In addition to this being a fantastically fun event, it will also serve as a fundraiser to benefit the National MS Society. A portion of ticket sales will go towards the charity in addition to 100% of an onsite raffle benefitting this worthy cause.
-----> ADVANCED TICKETS:
• COMMONER (Gen. Adm.): Includes 1 (one) Gen. Admission ticket to Atlanta's ENCHANTED PUB CRAWL on 4/14/18. Includes a different Disney themed shot at each pub stop (4 total), along with a collectible 1.25" pin, food & drink specials for attendees, various photo opps, giveaways, a 50% OFF voucher for a future MarksterCon.com event in 2018 (your choice) and more. (21+, valid photo I.D. required at check-in)
• ROYALTY (VIP. Adm.): Includes 1 (one) VIP Admission ticket to Atlanta's ENCHANTED PUB CRAWL on 4/14/18. Includes a different Disney themed shot at each pub stop (4 total), along with a collectible 1.25" pin, food & drink specials for attendees, various photo opps and more. Also include a a commemorative ENCHANTED PUB CRAWL t-shirt unisex or ladies cut (sizes XS-XXXL); collectible limited-edition ENCHANTED PUB CRAWL gem-encrusted laminated party pass (with lanyard); a ticket to a future MarksterCon.com event (in 2018, your choice, value of $15-$25) and bottomless sponsor beer at Diesel from 4-6pm — deadline for selecting this option is 4/2/18 (21+, valid photo I.D. required at check-in) – ONLY 20 AVAILABLE!
• T-SHIRT: DOES NOT INCLUDE TICKET TO EVENT. Pick from unisex or ladies cut sizes XS-XXXL. Can be picked up at event on April 14th, 2018 (or shipped for an additional fee of $5 after the event). DEADLINE FOR ORDERING: 4/2/2018 (again, this DOES NOT include ticket to the event). T-SHIRT DESIGN (shown below) — deadline for selecting this option is 4/2/18
*** Stay tuned for more details that will make this fantastical event as amazing as we can ***
Other upcoming Markster Con events:
• April 14th: Enchanted Pub Crawl (Disney themed) — EnchantedPubCrawl.com (21+)
• May 4th: International Star Wars Day — Bash Of The Empire VII (BashOfTheEmpire.com, 18+)
• May 19th: Burton Bar Crawl (Tim Burton themed) — BurtonBarCrawl.com (21+)
• June 15th: Potter Prom (Savannah) — facebook.com/events/1711400862253260 (18+)
• June 16th: Wizard Pub Crawl (Savannah) — wizardpubcrawl.com (21+)
• July 13th: Burton Nightmare Bash and charity art show —facebook.com/events/208291499923967 (21+)
• July 28th: 9th Annual Zombie Pub Crawl — ZombieCrawlAtlanta.com (21+)
• Oct. 20th: Wizard Pub Crawl (Savannah) — WizardWeekend.com (21+)
• Nov. 9th: Potter Pub Crawl — ExpectoHangover.com (21+)
• Nov. 10th: Wizard's Ball #5 – WizardsBall.com
For future geek-themed events like this in Atlanta, Athens and Savannah, please visit MarksterCon.com
NOTE: This event is in no way affiliated with The Walt Disney Company or their affiliates.